Thank you for visiting www.nocturia.co.uk. At Ferring, your privacy is important to us and we are committed to ensuring our data protection practices adhere to applicable European and local national data protection regulations.
This Privacy Notice will provide information as to how Ferring may collect, hold and process your personal data, and will describe the ways in which we will ensure your personal data is protected in accordance with the applicable regulations.
This Privacy Notice applies only to this website, therefore if you visit another website related to or recommended by Ferring, please consult the privacy notice on the respective website.
• How Ferring may collect your personal data
• How Ferring may use your personal data
• Retention of personal data
• Your rights
• How Ferring may share or transfer your personal data
• Links to other websites
• Security information
• How to contact us
How Ferring may collect your personal data
Personal data means all information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. This includes name, postal address, phone number, email address or any other information which may be used to identify you personally. If you are not already a data subject of Ferring, there may be opportunities during your visit to this website whereby you provide personal data voluntarily, and therefore become a data subject. Ferring will only collect personal data from you during your visit to this website if and when you voluntarily provide it.
How Ferring may use your personal data
Ferring will only process your personal data where there is a legal basis for doing so, and where it is necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected. The legal basis for processing your personal data will depend on the purpose for which the data was collected, as described below:
• Personal data may be processed if necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing or fulfilling the following purposes:
• to respond to you regarding general enquiries;
• to process and respond to enquiries regarding data privacy and your privacy rights;
• to process and respond to a collaboration request; or
• any other legitimate business purposes such as data analysis and improving services.
• Personal data may be processed when necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations such as:
• to comply with laws within or outside your country of residence,
• to comply with a legal process or in response to a court order to produce certain personal data.
• Personal data may be collected and processed if necessary for vital interests and to comply with applicable safety obligations within the pharmaceutical sector such as:
• to process a report regarding side effects, adverse drug reactions, adverse events or other safety information relation to a Ferring drug/product. For information regarding the processing of special category data for this purpose please see the Pharmacovigilance Privacy Notice.
• If you are a physician browsing this website you will have the opportunity to provide personal data in order to register with the site. The personal data requested for registration includes name, email address, home address, license number and telephone number. The purpose for collecting this personal data is to provide you with access to further information on products associated with this website. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is our legitimate interest in establishing a business relationship with you and providing you with access to information about products which may be of interest to you.
If you choose to contact us you will be directed to our global website, therefore please consult the privacy notice located on this website for information regarding the protection of your personal data with that website.
Your personal data will only be used for the specific purpose for which is was collected, and will not be used for any other purpose without notifying you in advance and/or obtaining the appropriate consent.
Retention of personal data
Ferring will follow the appropriate actions to ensure your personal data is retained only for the 3 years period required to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice. Ferring will not retain any personal data longer than 3 years. After this period all personal data will be deleted.
If and when we collect, hold and process your personal data, you will be afforded specific rights as a data subject. These rights are not absolute and may be subject to certain conditions or exemptions. Ferring will give effect to these rights in accordance with the applicable European and local national data protection laws.
• Right to access and rectification: You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, as well as the right to request the correction of the personal data we hold if it is inaccurate.
• Right to erasure and restriction of processing: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data or for the restriction of processing your personal data. These rights are limited and will apply only in certain circumstances and where no exemptions apply.
• Right to data portability: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold, as well as the right to request this data be transferred to another controller. This right is subject to certain conditions and may not apply, for example, if not permitted for reasons of public interest, or is not technically feasible.
• Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. If the data is processed for reasons of public interest, scientific or statistical purposes, you may still object and it will be our responsibility to demonstrate the legitimacy of processing the data.
• You have the right to contact or lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority.
• If you would like to submit a request in relation to a data subject right, please contact the Global Privacy. Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond to a request within 30 days.
How Ferring may transfer or share your personal data
Your personal data will not be transferred to other locations in which Ferring maintain facilities (including Ferring affiliates, contractors, partners or agents), where there are legitimate grounds for such a transfer, such as a valid business reason. Such locations may include countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Any such transfers will be safeguarded by internal international data transfer agreements, to ensure that your personal data is protected in accordance with the applicable European and national data protection laws.
Links to other websites
This website may provide links to associated or external websites. Ferring is not responsible for the content, quality, data processing activities or data protection practices of any other website. If you visit another website please consult the privacy notice and privacy settings of the respective website.
Ferring maintains a number of appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, accidental destruction or loss. For example, where appropriate, Ferring is committed to the encryption, anonymization or pseudonymization of personal data, and personal data will be stored securely in a designated system. Our internal policies and procedures are designed to prioritise and promote the protection of personal data.
While our data security measures are continually evaluated and updated, the security of data transferred via the internet from a computer or other device cannot be guaranteed and you are encouraged to take steps to protect yourself online and against unauthorized use of your passwords, and mobile devices, as well as installing the appropriate firewall, anti-virus and anti-spyware protections for your computer. If you suspect any security compromise please notify us immediately via email at email@example.com.
This website is not intended for children. Ferring is committed to protecting the privacy of children. Where personal data relates to a data subject who is under the age of 18 (or less if provided for by the applicable national law), consent shall be required from their legal representative. Ferring shall make all available and reasonable efforts to verify that the necessary consent has been obtained in such cases.
Any changes to this Privacy Notice will be communicated at this location. We recommend you consult our Privacy Notice periodically to review any changes and to keep informed about our ongoing commitment to respecting the right to privacy and to providing the highest possible level of data protection.
If you have any questions or comments question regarding this Privacy Notice, or would like to get in touch regarding your rights as a data subject, please contact us:
• By email the Global Privacy Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
• By mail to the following address:
Ferring International Center S.A.
Chemin De la Vergognausaz 50
1162 St Prex
Reclaim your night.
Re-energise your day.
Nocturia is usually easy to treat, so if your night-time bathroom trips are affecting your day to day life, it’s time to talk to your healthcare professional. Together, you and they may be able to determine the cause of your Nocturia and decide on the best treatment option so that you can reclaim your nights and re-energise your days.
TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR TO
DISCUSS YOUR SYMPTOMS
AND TREATMENT OPTIONS